Submissions/Top 10 Legal Issues
From Wikimania 2012 • Washington, D.C., USA
This is an accepted submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Top 10 Legal Issues for the Wikimedia Movement
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Geoff Brigham
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Presentation by the WMF General Counsel and the Legal and Community Advocacy Department on 10 top legal issues that they view, work on, or anticipate for the Wikimedia movement, including some possible initiatives that they are considering this year with community participation and input.
- (Please note that this description is more up to date than the description in the printed Wikimania schedule. Unfortunately, German counsel will not be able to co-present with us, and we will focus less on the blackout, given the other, more complete presentations on the blackout.)
- Track (Wikis and the Public Sector; GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums); WikiCulture and Community; Research, Analysis, and Education; Technology and Infrastructure)
- WikiCulture and Community
- Length of presentation/talk (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations (for example - can not present on Saturday)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Of course yes. Blue Rasberry (talk) 15:14, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
- --Cindamuse 14:42, 13 February 2012 (UTC)
- I will be interested in hearing what these top ten are. CT Cooper · talk 21:10, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- Resident Mario 00:30, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
- Risker 04:19, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
- odder (talk) 22:17, 18 February 2012 (UTC)
- Transporter Man 15:27, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
- HstryQT (talk) 19:21, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Haxpett (talk) 23:51, 10 March 2012 (UTC)
- Marclaporte (talk) 05:51, 11 March 2012 (UTC)
- Ironholds (talk) 20:49, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
- Brest (talk) 21:18, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
- Amir E. Aharoni (talk)
- the wub "?!"
- Mindspillage (talk) 03:33, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- Shunlingchen (talk) 18:14, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
- Mathias Schindler (WMDE) (talk) 11:00, 25 March 2012 (UTC)
- Johnbod (talk) 13:41, 25 April 2012 (UTC)
- Polimerek (talk) 11:30, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Kudpung (talk) 14:55, 30 June 2012 (UTC)
- NusHub (talk) 10:23, 5 July 2012 (UTC)
- Daniel Case (talk) 18:26, 8 July 2012 (UTC)
- Add your username here.