Submissions/Wiki Loves Monuments
From Wikimania 2012 • Washington, D.C., USA
This is an accepted submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Wiki Loves Monuments — a contest the wiki way
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- E-mail address
- email@example.com & odder.wikigmail.com
- Country of origin
- Netherlands & Poland
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Wiki Loves Monuments, Wikimedia Nederland & Wikimedia Poland
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Track (Wikis and the Public Sector; GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums); WikiCulture and Community; Research, Analysis, and Education; Technology and Infrastructure)
- GLAM; Wikiculture and Community
- Length of presentation/talk (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- See the 2011 presentation on Wiki Loves Monuments to get an impression.
- Special request as to time of presentations (for example - can not present on Saturday)
- It would be really nice to have this presentation on the first day, because we're also submitting a more in-depth session on the subject.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Geiserich77 (talk) 11:36, 5 March 2012 (UTC)
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 15:35, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
- HstryQT (talk) 19:27, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Lvova (talk) 20:10, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Haxpett (talk) 23:54, 10 March 2012 (UTC)
- CyrielB (talk) 21:32, 12 March 2012 (UTC)
- Beat Estermann (talk) 00:25, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
- Eloquence (talk) 00:47, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
- Kippelboy (talk) 07:05, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
- Pakeha (talk) 15:08, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
- A1 (talk)
- Polimerek (talk) 11:30, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Arwena (talk)
- Your name here!