Stephen W. Wanjau was born on August 19, 1989 at Kericho, Rift valley, Kenya, and I'm a Wikipedian editor.
||Mtumiaji huyu ni mwongeaji wa Kiswahili Fasaha.
||This user has advanced knowledge of English.
||This user has advanced knowledge of Gĩkũyũ.
I am pursuing an undergraduate course on B,sc (Mathematics and Computer Science) at the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
- Also involved in a couple of Wikimedia projects most notably Wikipedia for Schools.
- Populating the Meta page for the Topics for kenyan Syllabus
- Gave an outreach talk the 12th Strathomore ICT conference
- Transalting Jimmy Whales donation plea Letter into Swahili
- Translating the FAQ fundraising to swahili
- Gave Outreach talk at the Strathmore ICT Conference, September 2011
- Gave Outreach talk in Tanzania at the WEB 2.0 Tolls workshop Organized by ITOCA, December 2011
- Contributed towards the formation of Wikimedia Kenya, the 39th Chapter.
- Currently serving as the Interim Treauser for Wikimedia Kenya
For those who wish to contact me beyond Wikimedia, I also have accounts on the following social network websites: