Submissions/Moral and Ethical education
This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Moral and Ethical education endorsement
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Jawad Muhammad Nazir
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Jawad Nazir Trust
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
Moral and Ethical education is something which is now believed as important as other conventional education systems we have developed over the age. Moral and ethical education should be primarily endorsed as a compulsory subject at primary educational level where values, morality and ethics should be taught to the individuals. Later this subject should go on up to higher standards with respect to the involvement and ground realities of a community.
Moral and ethical education will not only raise educated or talented mankind in future but also will raise morally and ethically polished communities where we will see true aspect of peace and harmony.
- Track (Wikis and the Public Sector; GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums); WikiCulture and Community; Research, Analysis, and Education; Technology and Infrastructure)
- Wikis and the Public Sector
- WikiCulture and Community
- Research, Analysis, and Education
- Length of presentation/talk (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations (for example - can not present on Saturday)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 15:15, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
- Charles Jeffrey Danoff (talk) 21:57, 8 March 2012 (UTC)