Submissions/Chatting for a change
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Chatting is good for you
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Mohamed E Al Bakry
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
Chatting is good for us. Under this slogan, guest speaker, Mohamed E Al Bakry, shall present the issue of chatting under the current demographic change. Chatting is well known as series of causual behaviors of talking loose with people and friends around while airing out all stresses for healthy relief. However; this issue shall have grave impacts beyond than just passing time among young users of the internet. Chatting shall help the emergency relief to save the earth from global risks whatsoever they may be.
That fearful Mid East Berlin Wall is about to be brought down for no more import of war. mohamed e al bakry --188.8.131.52 20:03, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
- Track (Wikis and the Public Sector; GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums); WikiCulture and Community; Research, Analysis, and Education; Technology and Infrastructure)
GLAM are all driven, funded, dominated and controlled by Egyptian State Owned Educational Institutions.
The Presentation shall challenge These State Controlled Institutions visions and mission's deliverables as they are the largest player in the education process at all levels starting from elementary, primary, preparatory, and secondary hi school, and university education. The Presentation also shall scan the condition of the massive population where many people may not relay on private sector educational institutions for their high cost and questionable credibility as they claim.
This intended Presentation shall include the impact of "The State" owned educational institutions as being the major key player and financer of educational services for many Egyptians residing here or at neighboring States. The guest speaker shall review outcomes of the education process in light of their receiving heavy subsidies from the tax payers and working class.
Your guest speaker, Consulting Engineer and Quality Auditor Mohamed E Al Bakry shall debate the effectiveness and quality of educational services as offered by the State to the end users and affected stake holders.
The simple question that may follow unrestricted or unmonitored chatting is whether to direct chatting process for development or simply let irregularities last for years?
Finally Your guest speaker, Consulting Engineer and Quality Auditor Mohamed E Al Bakry shall debate the effectiveness and quality of educational services as offered by the State to the end users and affected stake holders
- About the author
- Mohamed E Al Bakry is a development consultant and mentor for training on quality and safety issues. He is a certified lead auditor of ISO 9001 2000 and OHSAS 18001 2007. He is concerned with developing economies through culture of domestic change. He is a father of two daughters and one son. He is now working and residing in Alexandria after Feb 10, 2011.
- Length of presentation/talk (if other then 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations (for example - can not present on Saturday)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.