Submissions/GLAM-Wiki US Sustainability Models
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2012.
The author of this submission no longer feels that this proposal is necessary, due to other panels and presentations that will discuss the topic in turn. Please disregard this as a submission for Wikimania 2012. The abstract has been removed in order to prevent confusion, but it can still be accessed in the history. Thank you! HstryQT (talk) 17:58, 12 March 2012 (UTC)
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- GLAM-Wiki US Sustainability Models
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Lori Byrd Phillips
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- United States
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- US Cultural Partnerships Coordinator, Wikimedia Foundation
- Personal homepage or blog
- Position description on Wikimedia blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
(See note above.)
- Track (Wikis and the Public Sector; GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums); WikiCulture and Community; Research, Analysis, and Education; Technology and Infrastructure)
- Length of presentation/talk (if other then 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 70 minute panel
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations (for example - can not present on Saturday)
- Ideally should appear in the schedule following the State of GLAM-Wiki in the US presentation.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).