Submissions/Help and Coordinate the volunteers of a Wikimedia Chapter
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Help and Coordinate the volunteers of a Wikimedia Chapter
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Sylvain Boissel
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- employee of Wikimedia France
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
I have been working for more than six months now as a tech manager and volunteer coordinator for Wikimedia France. I would like to share thoughts and experience about the good practices to help the members of a chapter to participate in projects related to the goals of the chapter, and to coordinate them to achieve these projects. I'd like a very open session, so that everyone in the room can share his thoughts and experience.
- WikiCulture and Community; Research, Analysis, and Education
- Length of presentation/talk
- 15/20 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).