Submissions/Is Wikipedia the only non evil web giant?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Is Wikipedia the only non evil web giant?
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Viljar Vali
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- worked for NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- A look at the current online mess, SOPA, ACTA, Privacy issues with all major web giants and is Wikipedia the only good guy on the web? Talk about the future of web giants, and is Wikipedia actually the most useful and best conceived and executed idea on the web today!
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- its possible
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Wikipelli (talk) 16:54, 16 March 2012 (UTC)
- Amir E. Aharoni (talk)
- Zellfaze (talk) 18:48, 19 March 2012 (UTC) Interested, but please be careful when covering this subject.
- Denis Barthel (talk) 09:27, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
- Add your username here