Submissions/Jaqi Aru's Experiences on the Internet
This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no. 75
- Title of the submission
- JAQI ARU’S EXPERIENCES ON THE INTERNET
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Elias Quispe Chura
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Jaqi Aru
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
Jaqi Aru is a community of bilingual and trilingual people in El Alto, Bolivia whom are engaged to promote the usage of Aymara language in the Internet. All this is done through projects of translation and the creation of new contents using digital means. And with that, we want to contribute and enrich the content in our native language on the cyberspace. And to reach that, we work with the new technologies of the Internet such as Facebook, Twitter, and even with Blogs and Wikipedia.
- WikiCulture and Community; Research, and Education
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.