Submissions/Mapping Neighborhood Issues Using OpenStreetMap (updated)
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Mapping Neighborhood Issues Using OpenStreetMap
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Michael D Lewis
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
This talk originated at Wikimedia Day 2011 in NYC where I looked at 3 examples of ways that neighborhoods are using OpenStreetMap to identify and improve local issues using open source mapping tools. I plan to update this talk for Wikimania 2012. Feel free to alert me to any examples by signing up as an interested attendee.
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Length of presentation/talk
- 20 Minutes + 5 minutes questions
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.