Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- TShirts: The cheapest outreach method
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Karthik Nadar
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Mumbai University
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- This presentation/talk will aim at sharing my personal experience to gear up outreach and promote Wikimedia projects among the non-Wikimedians. I'll be basically talking about the importance of wearing a Wiki TShirt. Its completely upon my personal experience which can be practiced to promote Wikimedia projects among the young schools and college going students. The importance of wearing a Wiki TShirt and sharing information about Wikimedia projects will be part of my slide. Will maximum require 5 minutes and anytime will be preferable.
- WikiCulture and Community: Cheapest outreach
- Length of presentation/talk
- Maximum 5 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Yes, if granted scholarship.
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Maximum 3-4 slides
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.