This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Interactive Public Wiki Art
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Presentation and potentially a tour through Washington, DC to visit the actual sites.
- Author of the submission
- Peter Krsko
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Albus Cavus
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- The residents of the contemporary urban areas experience a drastic decline in level of control over their public spaces and especially public art. The proposed presentation will discuss a unique curatorial program, titled Open Walls, originally established in New Jersey and now greatly practiced in Washington, DC.
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).