Submissions/Wiktionary Mobile app
This is an accepted submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Wiktionary Mobile app
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Patrick Hayes and Amgine
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- University of Waterloo
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
Wiktionary Mobile, developed by Canadian students, is a fork of the Wikipedia Mobile app. Features specific to the Wiktionary project include pronunciation sound and word of the day, while it removes Wikipedia-specific features like gps article integration.
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Length of presentation/talk
- 10 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).