|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Deepon Saha is pursuing M.tech in VLSI from Jadavpur University. He became an active wikipedian in early 2011 and started contributing in English Wikipedia. He loves to watch movies & is an active blogger.
- Along with his studies, he is a research team member for SMDP-II project, Jadavpur University.
- He also takes classes in VLSI short-term course for undergraduates in IC CENTRE at Jadavpur University.
- Apart from Engineering, Photography is his passion & he doesn't travel without his camera.
- In many occasions he works as a freelance photographer.
- Deepon completed his schooling from Patha Bhavan, Kolkata.
- He completed B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology.
- He is currently pursuing M.tech in VLSI from Jadavpur University.
- Deepon is an active member of several photography clubs in kolkata, though he works alone primarily.
- Most of his photographs are part of the Myshutterspace photography community.
- Deepon had won First prize in the Photography Contest (Theme:'Daily Life') organised by Photographer's forum.
- Won third prize in the 2011 Photography Contest organised by Rotary Club of joka.
- Won the First Prize for Designing the logo for IEEE Student Branch, Jadavpur university.
- Deepon designs websites in his leisure time, he designed the website for IEEE Student Branch at Jadavpur University.
- He is the webmaster for the IEEE Student Branch and Nano Device Simulation Lab at Jadavpur University.
Wikipedia has been the source of knowledge for Deepon since his school days. He became more dependent on Wikipedia than books.
Being a part of Wikiproject electronics:
As a part of the Wiki Academy: