Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is a soft redirect.
- Registered for the Conference.
- I have a valid Visa (B1/B2 class)
- Booked a round trip with Turkish airlines from Athens to JFK Airport of New York City, via Istabul. Arrival: July 3 22:05. Sent receipt and bank account data to Wikimania Scholarships. Received refund.
- Booked a SuperShuttle from airport to Jazz on the Park hotel (Shared Ride Van Service).
- Booked in Jazz on the Park Hostel. Check-in date: Tuesday, July 3. Check-out date: Monday, July 9. 36 West 106th Street, New York, NY 10025.
- Bought a 7-Day Unlimited Ride MetroCard for $29.
- Signed up for Wiki World's Fair. Saturday July 7.
- Got a seat in the Wikibus to Washington D.C. The WikiBus will depart from NYC's Port Authority Bus Terminal Gate 64 at 10:00AM July 9th.
- Accommodation in WDC in Hostelling International DC. Check-in date: Monday, July 9. Check-out date: Monday, July 16
- Short talk on Wednesday, July 11 2012 at the George Washington (Room 310) in the frame of the Hackathon / Wikimania 2012.
- Interview to Wikipedia Storytellers Friday, July 13 2012. Meetup: 12:30 at 'Continental Ballroom'.
- Interview to GlobalPost Friday, July 13 2012. Meetup: 15:30
- Booked a ticket to BoltBus for $17. Departure: Monday, July 16 11:30 from Washington (Union Station), DC.
- Booked in Hostelling International - New York • 891 Amsterdam Avenue • New York, NY 10025. Check-in date: Monday, July 16. Check-out date: Tuesday, July 17.
- Departure with Turkish airlines from JFK Airport of New York City to Athens, via Istabul: July 17 16:45.