Submissions/Corporate Social Responsibility and Strategic Planning
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Strategic Planning
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Sadrac CENOPHAT
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Haitian Student in Taiwan
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Nowadays, there are many studies on corporate philanthropy and strategy management. However, they do not emphasize the social conditions of the least developed countries. They focus on developing and/or developed countries. Considering that the business environment is quite different in the least developed countries, it is crucial to have specific studies that investigate the relationship between corporate social responsibility and strategic planning in least developed countries. My research analyzes the extent to which corporate philanthropic initiatives fit with the three perspectives of strategy management. This study has been conducted in the telecommunication industry in Haiti.
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.