Submissions/GLAM:GLAM activity beginning in Japan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
GLAM activity beginning in Japan
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
Wikimedians in Kansai(WiKansai)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
The report on the current situation about the GLAM activity in Japan after the lecture of Liam Wyatt which suited in November, 2011. Topics include:
- Public domain in Japan: public domain works and ownership of their physical bodies
- Temples as archives of historical art works
- How to get museums, libraries and temples to donate art images and book images
- Backyard tour of the National Died Library (planned)
- Citation training workshop for Japanese Wikipedia editors, using the collection of the National Diet Library (planned)
- GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums)
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
We hope to have a Japanese-English interpreter.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).