Pages in category "GLAM"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Submissions/A common answer to Commons problem
- Submissions/A mutually beneficial partnership : Wikipedia and Africa
- Submissions/A National GLAM Coordinator - a crucial yet overlooked role
- Submissions/Artwork images on Commons
- Submissions/Automating, Mechanization and Economies of Scale in the World of Content Liberation
- Submissions/Hacking the public domain: taking digital arms to fight off copyfraud
- Submissions/How to form a photo-hunting group? Or how Wiki-photogaphers can get organized?
- Submissions/How we have made the Russian President's participation in GLAM and other adventures of Wikimedia in Russia
- Submissions/How Wikimedia can benefit from companies ?
- Submissions/The benefits of sharing. Why should websites share their photographs and films with Wikimedia
- Submissions/The GLAM handbook
- Submissions/The GLAMwiki toolset project - work in progress
- Submissions/The Great War and Wikipedia
- Submissions/The hundred-year old websites
- Submissions/The Impact of Digital Books and Copyright Law on Wikipedia
- Submissions/The Lincoln Archives Digital Project
- Submissions/The Power of Wikipedia: Legitimacy and Territorial Control
- Submissions/Toulouse a GLAMour City
- Submissions/Wiki Loves Monuments
- Submissions/Wiki Loves Monuments goes global: Q&A
- Submissions/Wiki Loves Monuments in Austria – Challenges and Solutions
- Submissions/Wiki Loves Public Art
- Submissions/Wiki, Women and Museums: The makings of a successful GLAM-WIKI project
- Submissions/Wikipedia in Academic Libraries
- Submissions/Wikipedia in Parliament
- Submissions/Wikipedia Photography Club and Wiki Photographer
- Submissions/Wikipedia takes Ahmedabad: On recruiting newbies
- Submissions/Wikipedia Takes Montreal
- Submissions/Wikisource and the US National Archives: a case study
- Submissions/Working with Wikiproject:National Register of Historic Places