Submissions/Wiki Loves Monuments goes global: Q&A
This is an accepted submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Wiki Loves Monuments goes global: Q&A
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- E-mail address
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country of origin
- Netherlands and Poland
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Wiki Loves Monuments, Wikimedia Nederland & Wikimedia Poland
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Track (Wikis and the Public Sector; GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums); WikiCulture and Community; Research, Analysis, and Education; Technology and Infrastructure)
- GLAM; WikiCulture and Community
- Length of presentation/talk (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 45-60 minutes (dedicated session in a not-too-big room)
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Yes, we will
- Slides or further information (optional)
- See the 2011 presentation on Wiki Loves Monuments to get an impression.
- Special request as to time of presentations (for example - can not present on Saturday)
- Should not be scheduled for before our presentation on the subject.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).