Submissions/Hacking the public domain: taking digital arms to fight off copyfraud
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an accepted submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Hacking the public domain: taking digital arms to fight off copyfraud
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Jean-Frédéric Berthelot
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Wikimédia France member
- Personal homepage or blog
- None − Guest-blogger on Commonists, French blog about Wikimedia Commons
- Wikis and the Public Sector
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Probably so
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Mike Linksvayer (talk) 03:27, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- Mindspillage (talk) 03:41, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- Tbayer (WMF) (talk) 07:49, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- PierreSelim (talk) 13:19, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- CT Cooper · talk 18:35, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- Edhral (talk) 21:54, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
- SarahStierch (talk) 23:04, 21 March 2012 (UTC)
- Kippelboy (talk) 07:11, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
- Shunlingchen (talk) 17:38, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
- SupaplexTW (talk) 07:56, 2 May 2012 (UTC)
- NaBUru38 (talk) 16:37, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
- Polimerek (talk) 11:23, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- UseTheCommandLine (talk) 14:19, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
- Your name here!