Submissions/Mailing lists and Tones
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Mailing lists and Tones
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Wikimedia India
- Wikimedia Portugal
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- After a series of Incidents where some staff members decided to leave some specific mailing list because of the "signal to noise" in those mailing list, a new guidelines for use in all mailing list were created in meta (Mailing list guidelines). This panel intend to discuss those guidelines and as well if an active moderation helps or not the communications inside the movement.
- WikiCulture and Community
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).