This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Learnings from the Outreach Evaluation Tool
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Mani Pande
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Staff WMF
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
My presentation will cover the outreach evaluation tool that has been built by the global development research team to evaluate on the ground activities that are being conducted to increase editor participation on Wikimedia projects. The presentation will present data from the on-the-ground outreach events conducted in India, and Middle-east and look at whether these events have been successful in attracting new editors. We'll also present learnings from these outreach events and what can be done to increase their effectiveness.
- Track WMF outreach
- Length of presentation/talk (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- possibly some slides
- Special request as to time of presentations (for example - can not present on Saturday)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).