This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Skill share - meet other wikimanians and share skills with them
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Hands on workshop
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address
- WereSpielChequers at Gmail dot C O M
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
An opportunity to demonstrate your favourite wiki tools or to have others demonstrate ones to you. All we need is a designated cafe with good wifi, lots of power sockets and little background noise. Hopefully we will have bot operators present who can help you get other bots running on your wiki.
- Track WikiCulture and Community; Technology and Infrastructure)
- Length of presentation/talk (if other then 25 minutes, specify how long)
- All day
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations (for example - can not present on Saturday)
- Early in the schedule would be nice as this will have an element of icebreaking about it
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here, along with any skills you'd like to learn or teach.
- WereSpielChequers can demonstrate Catalot, Hotcat and the death anomalies project would like to be shown CatScan
- I won't have much to show, but will probably have plenty to learn. CT Cooper · talk 21:03, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- I wrote a whole shebang about tools a while ago; an interesting topic. Resident Mario 00:29, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
- Sumanah 22:28, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
- I suggested something similar at the Wikimedia UK wiki - see here. —Tom Morris 21:06, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
- Carolmooredc (talk) 14:20, 16 March 2012 (UTC)
- Add your username here.