Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Sockpuppet Detection
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- WikiCulture and Community
- Length of presentation/talk
- 35 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Not available yet.
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- This is a very interesting topic (I gave a related presentation at Wikimania 2008: abstract,slides and notes), and I would love to learn about your insights. Tbayer (WMF) (talk) 08:46, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- Given that I do a lot of work with sockpuppets, I should enjoy this. CT Cooper · talk 19:34, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
- Deryck Chan (talk) 14:14, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
- Add your username here.