Submissions/Wikipedia & Quality
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Wikipedia & Quality
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address
- slowking4 at gmail.com
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Like the weather, everybody talks about quality, but nobody does anything about it. What do some quality "gurus" say about quality; let's review the literature. what are some applicable ideas, and their implementation in a suggested action plan? what are the cultural changes necessary to improve quality? more to come
- Track (Wikis and the Public Sector/GLAM - Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums/WikiCulture and Community/Research, Analysis, and Education/Technology and Infrastructure)
- WikiCulture and Community
- Length of presentation/talk (if other then 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations (for example - can not present on Saturday)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).