Submissions/Wikipedia and Student Life
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a rejected submission for Wikimania 2012.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Wikipedia and Student Life
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Arpita Das
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Wikipedia has changed the view towards information.For a student its a combination of information and entertainment.Its easy access and clutter free appearance makes it more acceptable. My presentation will include Wikipedia's contribution in the field of education and how it leaves a lasting impact from making projects to gaining information about anything and everything.
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- I would love to if I get the scholarship
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Will upload later
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.