- Semi protected. Thehelpfulone 19:51, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
Can you please check the Countdown section of the main page for Assamese language. It is showing error "Expression error: Unrecognised punctuation character "�"." This may be due to the different number script we use. I checked it with roman script here. It's working fine. Due to the same problem, we use Roman numbers in Assamese Wikipedia. Please change the countdown timer. --Simbu123 20:45, 4 February 2012 (UTC)
- Done. Go ahead and re-submit it. Cheers. Aude 00:58, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks! But, ahem, it's gone and I don't have a copy. I thought you could just delete the IP address. So--let's see, can you userfy it in userspace here or on the regular wiki? Thanks... Drmies 01:01, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
It is about visa assistance. I registered in February and indicated that I need visa assistance. However I do not understand when I can get a letter of invitation? I asked at firstname.lastname@example.org five days ago but have not received an answer. Thank you. Ruslik0 (talk) 14:48, 16 March 2012 (UTC)
- User:Harej is handling visa letters and should get you one without delay. I will check with him and make sure you get a reply soon. Cheers. Aude (talk) 03:24, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
Hello. I have translated everything the wiki in Macedonian, and now only the menu remains mostly in English. I provided the code for the translated menu at MediaWiki talk:Sidebar/mk and I wonder if it can be implemented. Thanks a lot. --B. Jankuloski (talk) 03:11, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
Could you change the sentence on the main page which currently reads "Submissions for talks and workshops for Wikimania can be reviewed!". Only the reviewers are doing the reviewing, and this sentence sorta implies that anyone can review them. Something like "Submissions for talks and workshops for Wikimania are being reviewed!" should be better I feel. Thanks :) MikeLynch (talk) 13:45, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
- Never mind, I found out only now it was only semi-d, so I was Bold and did the changes. Feel free to revert! MikeLynch (talk) 13:13, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
Wikimania '12 accommodation
Hi Aude, would you be able to get in touch with me about accommodation at Wikimania? I have a couple of questions and it would be great to have the info soon. Best to email at daria.cybulskawikimedia.org.uk if you can. Thank you! Daria Cybulska (talk) 14:58, 14 May 2012 (UTC)
- Hi there! Please can you tell me what the URL of that page where you are receiving that message is? Also, please try to translate by going to <http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Accommodation&task=view&language=pl> which is a direct link to the translation interface for that page. The Helpful One 15:57, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
Metro & busses
Thank you for your prompt and helpful fare updates. Could I suggest that you, or someone might usefully add idiot proof guides on getting from Dulles to Hostelling International (and perhaps the main hotels)? By "idiot proof", I mean in the format "Take Bus A to station B, then train C to station D, leave by exit E and turn left...". If somebody local could take street-view style photos or the parts to be walked, that would be a bonus Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 18:35, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
- We are putting together a one-pager for this and hope it's easy enough for everyone. Cheers. Aude (talk) 18:58, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
WikiWomen's Luncheon at Wikimania 2012
|WikiWomen's Luncheon at Wikimania - You are invited!
|Are you a woman attending Wikimania 2012? If so, join us on Saturday, July 14, for the annual WikiWomen's Luncheon (fka WikiChix Lunch) This event is for any women attending Wikimania. Pick up your lunch, compliments of Wikimania, and join us at 1:30pm in the Grand Ballroom for a lively facilitated discussion hosted by Sue Gardner. We look forward to seeing you there. Please sign up here.
SarahStierch (talk) 23:37, 6 July 2012 (UTC)
Hi Aude, I want to translate these pages, but they are not setup approprately. May you have a look at it?